What to Expect When You Dine with Us
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Per provincial regulations, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is required for dining.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while seated at your table. This includes the entrance, host stand, outdoor patio and washrooms.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
We thank you for your understanding.