What to Expect When You Dine with Us
To ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way or have travelled outside of the country within the last 14 days and have been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you not switch tables once seated.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff cannot handle guests’ devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
We thank you for your understanding.